We know that creating a safe and secure environment for staff, residents and visitors is at the core of what you do. iMotion's security solutions gives you peace of mind that your facility is efficiently managed; creating a safe and secure environment for people to work, live and visit.Talk to an expert
Keeping people safe is at the core of the iMotion solution. From securing rooms, managing access to drugs, to ensuring rapid response with integrated paging systems, iMotion has a range of security solutions that are proven in the aged care industry.
Access control solutions by Gallagher, one of our strategic partners, allow you to intelligently manage staff and resident movements.
• Independent living facilities can effectively operate a “one-card” access system where residents can use their unit/apartment access card for entry to other areas of the complex.
• Lost or previously issued cards can be promptly cancelled, greatly reducing the risk of unauthorised access to a resident’s personal accommodation.
Adobe Reader is required
We deliver solutions for heavily regulated and high-risk industries and our technology is well suited to keeping high-risk patients safe.
• Detect and track the location of wandering patients across high-risk units and dementia wards
• Ability to evacuate or lock down the whole or portion of the facility - lockdown specific areas or the complete building in the event of an emergency, especially handy on wards where there are wandering patients.
Ensure people only have access to areas they are qualified
to be in, and effectively manage compliance with your
organizational policies and government regulations.
• Manage visitor and contractor access on and off-site, including updating visitor details, capturing photos, printing visitor labels, assigning escorts and access cards.
• Ensure people are in the right place at the right time, and visiting times are adhered to.
Using Gallagher’s industry-leading integrated security platform, we are capable of meeting the additional risks and challenges faced in care-environments, including on-site hospital wings, medical and drug supply rooms, dementia units, and potentially vulnerable residents.
• Access to specific areas can be based on enrolment or HR information, or individual competencies including inductions, licences, training, and qualifications.
• Supervise access to designated areas with intelligent alarm monitoring and advanced site map functionality.
• Restrict unauthorized access to high-risk areas such as medical and drug supply rooms, hospital wings and high-dependency units.
• Use zone counting to monitor the number of people in an area at any time.
• Secure staff lockers with Command Centre’s intelligent locker management.
Gallagher Command Centre allows you to efficiently manage multiple sites and buildings, each with different requirements, from one centralized system. These solutions reduce unnecessary costs by optimizing facility use and lowering energy consumption.
for your FREE Site Security Analysis - one of our technical representatives will be happy to help you.